To view, the event flyer, click here.
Check out the promotional video here.
The WABA Professional Sales Development Academy is a two-day academy designed to walk you through the selling process and managing an agribusiness territory. It will include lectures, breakout sessions, small group role play, and completing your own sales plan.
Presenter: Greg Martinelli – Sales trainer, sales coach, keynote speaker and author. Greg has over 30 years of experience selling and leading sales teams. His experience and style of presenting will help you learn and understand the sales process in a way that will work for you.
Who should attend?
- New Salespeople – this will be full of great revelations on how to improve your selling skills
- Experienced Salespeople – consider this a refresher, rejuvenator and reminder of what it takes to sell to farmers and agricultural buyers.
- Sales Managers – you will get a great understanding of the professional selling skills it takes to grow your business with a trained sales team.
- Non-sales Attendees – (marketing managers, customer service managers, operations managers, accounting associates, etc.) – As the link between your company and the customer, understanding the sales role and how your current role applies to your sales force is very important. Learn how you can help to support product sales from your position in the company.
Two Key Areas We Will Focus on to Achieve a Successful Sales Career
- Sales Skills
- We will cover the five-step selling process that includes customer segmentation, asking high-value questions, presenting on your products, closing, objection handling skills, and then lastly, following up.
- DISC Assessment – Each participant will take the DISC assessment. In the academy, you will learn how to understand your personality profile as well as those people that you sell to.
- Territory Management
One of the most important decisions you make every day is where to spend the most valuable resource you bring to your job: your time. As a salesperson, you are handed a territory to sell within. Yet, few of us are ever trained on how to go out and sell in that territory. Territory Management will include:
- Customer segmentation
- Time management
- Prospecting – cold call skills with confidence
- Tools to manage customers, prospects, and a large geography such as: Excel, Outlook, cell phone, CRM programs, and dashboards.
Registration Fee: The cost for the program is $1,400 for members which includes all materials, two lunches, and dinner on day one.